Georgian-American International School “Progress”
“Progress” is school, which
- Is accredited by Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia and by College Board of USA
- Issues Dual Quality Certificates: Georgian and American Diplomas
“Progress” is school, where
- Students are involved in Georgian and American curriculum programs, STEM (Lab) Education and Business Education
- Students collect credits and have chance to continue study abroad at the best universities
- Students are prepared for:
– SAT General
– SAT subjects
– AP – Advanced Placement
– PET, KET, FCE, IEL TS, TOEFL and Goethe Institute (FIT exams)
Participants are awarded by international certificates / diplomas.
√ Science labs, STEM Classes from grade I
√ Small size classes (10-12 students per class)
√ Each subject delivered 8-10 hours per week in order to guarantee the student covers all materials at school.
√ Classes are fully student-centered and interactive with presentations, discussion, scientific works, conferences and researches.
√ Foreign students are welcome to study here.
√ Students are eligible to use English language for academic purposes
√ All students are prepared to take international exams of the Goethe and Cambridge Universities
√Stipend winner students travel to study in American or German High Schools for one academic year.
Georgian- American School Progress utilizes modern European and American Teaching and learning methods, approaches as well as National ones to achieve maximum academic results.
Tbilisi, Kutaisi , Batumi
TEL: (+995 431) 25 25 09; (+995) 599 90 80 41